Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tithes to the Imperium

I put up a donate button.  I'm not expecting anything but I figured it wouldn't hurt as I hope to have content that is worth the time it takes to put it up (one day at least).  But mainly, I was suggested it by a fellow blogger because I am the 'leader' (I use that term loosely) of a local hobby club of newbie Warhammer 40k players.

If anyone does happen to donate you have my assurance it will be spent on improving the clubs Warhammer 40k experience.  This could be terrain, a new gaming board, or improving my demonstration army (more to come on that) that I use to attract new players!  I'd like to get a newbie tournament together soon and our LGS stated that they would be happy to host it.  On a side note if anyone has .01$ to donate to ensure it would I'd appreciate it.  I'd hate to have my first donation turned down because it doesn't work.

Also if anyone has any old models that aren't getting loved any more let me know I'd be happy to take them off your hands.  I've got several people that are interested in the hobby but aren't entirely sold on it.  I figure if I can help get them started it may kick off the group.

Also, if anyone is in the Columbus Ohio are contact me. Senior or Newbie alike would be great to add to our numbers!

Anything less shames the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment