I thought I'd get things started with posting my current 1850, which I call the Blood Raven Armored Column. I'll also be providing some of my basic strategies. Now let me be clear that this list is not optimized in anyway shape or form. I know the models aren't optimized but they are the models I currently have and my focus is just getting 1850 games played (my thought is experience is gained and I've so much to learn it doesn't matter).
Friday, October 28, 2011
Okay, let me start by saying that I am sorry to the people that took the time to read, comment and subscribe to my blog. I have been very busy with both things related and unrelated with Warhammer 40k. So with that said I'm going to focus on bringing this up to date with some (hopefully) great content from the perceptive of a brand new player (Hey, that sounds like a great blog idea!).
Here are a few things I plan to do over the next few days:
1) I played my first two 1850 games and I will be providing a battle report on the second game.
2) I finally got my color scheme right, I'll be showing that off and possibly providing a step by step.
3) I...love...Necron. They were my first real army and my overall favorite army so...obviously I got to talk about them.
4) I joined the IC Hobby Challenge and I'll be documenting that here.
5) I've been listening to a lot of pod-casts, so naturally I'm going to review them.
These things and much more to come!