Saturday, January 28, 2012

Attempt No. 2!

Greetings Everyone!

Okay, life has been extremely busy but I'm going to (once again) try to rekindle the light of my blog.  I've got some ideas and have bought plenty of models (even new armies) but seem to be in a painting and playing rut.  Right now I've got a stack of model kits (no less than 5 kits high) that I've purchased but have yet to even open.

Off the top of my head they include:
1 Furioso Dreadnought
2 Immortal / Deathmark Squads
1 Ghost / Doomsday Ark
1 Imotekh the Stormlord
1 Cryptek
1 Chimera
1 Cadian Shock Troop Squad

I'm sure there are more and normally I'd take an inventory to make sure it is accurate but I feel I need to focus on just getting some content on this blog.

So why have I not been able to post?  Well really it has been a combination of not feeling I had anything to post and other things in life.  But, I got to thinking and I feel that I don't have anything to post...because I'm not posting.  I'm trying to kick start this circle of hobby again of blog, paint and play but we will see what happens.  I'll admit the release of Skyrim and The Old Republic have not helped.

So, once again I hope this helps to start posting again, I'd like to start by taking some pictures of my current model count and start committing to painting at least once a week.

So!  Here is hoping!

Remember, "Knowledge is Power"

No comments:

Post a Comment